Monday, June 6, 2011

Countdown !!!!


COUNTDOWN

9 days to 100 years
14 days to 50 years ..


Yes..my company celebration Centennial and 50th Anniversary.

Today Watson quote
Watson on TAKING A STAND
If you stand up and are counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. .

A lot of charity activity was organized as a Celebration of Service . Our executive had pledged in the volunteering activities such as Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat , a visit to Komplek Penyanyang,youth association, orphanage and elder center.

I'm considering to pledge on Turtle Saving program at Terengganu / Melaka. But it took 5 days on weekday for this activities. That mean , I and my wife need to got 5 days annual leave.
My wife annual leave is reserve for Hari Raya puasa celebration. So we may not join this activity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...